We hit half-million: The Cidr Report

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri May 2 10:47:46 UTC 2014

    Well,

    I was just a suit drone into one of their 100 little IT firm around
the world.

    The nearest I got to an actual AA associate was during a 1 month
project in Chicago (:

    Wasted my time really... They billed 3 months to their clients, for
a project that took 1 month, and I was asked to fill the cubicle for 2
month doing nothing.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443