We hit half-million: The Cidr Report

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu May 1 22:43:08 UTC 2014

Care to comment on how you feel about the COI that developed between AA Consulting business at Enron and AA auditing Enron?

Not asking you to disclose anything confidential, but if you have wisdom to impart about any sort of generic lessons learned, etc. that might be relevant to this discussion, I think that could be useful.

Owen