WISP or other options

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Thu Mar 27 04:15:42 UTC 2014

Yeah.. If you have an extra 10k per radio. Free Space Optics are
everything but free. Lol

And attenuation at 80ghz is going to be heavy.. When I say heavy.. I
mean.. A fart will cause a fade if you’re close enough to the tx. ;)

I would not recommend FSO for anyone with less than an ultra black belt in
RF. They are such a bxtch to get lined up and running, you could be
hanging out on site for a week trying to figure out why your path isn’t
aligned. It is not for the feint hearted.

Sharks with laser beams on their friggin’ head, probably.