why IPv6 isn't ready for prime time, SMTP edition

MailPlus| David Hofstee david at mailplus.nl
Wed Mar 26 08:17:17 UTC 2014

>Lacking reverse should be one of many things to consider with rejecting e-mails, but should not be the only condition.
And your opinion is just another one. Someone else has a different one. Resulting in the mess email is now. You won't believe the crap I read in bounces (it also gives a funny insight into the email chain/setup of a company).

Email security (against spam) should be fixed. Properly. Fine grained complaining should be possible (to the sender and all intermittent parties, as well as external parties).

Make some RFCs that work please.

David Hofstee

Deliverability Management
MailPlus B.V. Netherlands (ESP)