arin representation

Naslund, Steve SNaslund at medline.com
Tue Mar 25 02:24:23 UTC 2014

That is correct as long as that direct allocation came from ARIN.  A really large chunk of address space was allocated (especially to the government entities) way before ARIN was controlling the space.  I think the large percentage of space held by non-ARIN members come from those really large allocations going back to ARPANET and DDN days.

AFAIK A lot of those entities are not necessarily members although they could be if they want to be.

Steven Naslund