misunderstanding scale

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Tue Mar 25 00:05:12 UTC 2014

FYI He tells everyone they¹re cute. Don¹t buy his tricks, he doesn¹t call
back the next morning.

;)

Ps. Take it easy on each other. It¹s the beginning of spring.. Head
outside.. Go have a beer.. Smoke a joint.. What I am getting at is.. It¹s
possible you guys should relax and realize that in the grand scheme of
things a lot of this really doesn¹t matter.

Go be humans beings in the world, the internet and this flame thread will
still be here as it has been for generations (internet generations,
anyways..)

Just my .02

WOOOOOSAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH