59.229.189.0/24

greg whynott greg.whynott at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:40:34 UTC 2014

oh my....   how embarrassing is that...

 15 years doing networking too...   It was a typo this whole time as
indicated by Jeroen and I didn't even catch it..  will 'its monday' work as
an excuse?  ;)    58 instead of 59.  I was pulling my hair on this one,
the network drawing I was referencing has the wrong IP and its been like
that for months.

I sent support those trace routes and they didn't even catch that.   I
mention this only to make myself feel a weee bit better..

so sorry for wasting your time but thanks very much for it everyone.

-g