59.229.189.0/24

Paul Ferguson fergdawgster at mykolab.com
Mon Mar 24 21:13:57 UTC 2014

On 3/24/2014 1:53 PM, Christopher Morrow wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 4:49 PM, greg whynott
> <greg.whynott at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 59.229.189.0
>
> $ whois -h whois.cymru.com 59.229.189.0 AS      | IP
> | AS Name NA      | 59.229.189.0     | NA
>
> cymru seems to think there's no route for that network. my network
> agrees.

                    Oregon Exchange BGP Route Viewer
          route-views.oregon-ix.net / route-views.routeviews.org

 route views data is archived on http://archive.routeviews.org

 This hardware is part of a grant from Cisco Systems.
 Please contact help at routeviews.org if you have questions or
 comments about this service, its use, or if you might be able to
 contribute your view.

 This router has views of the full routing tables from several ASes.
 The list of ASes is documented under "Current Participants" on
 http://www.routeviews.org/.

                          **************

 route-views.routeviews.org is now using AAA for logins.  Login with
 username "rviews".  See http://routeviews.org/aaa.html

route-views>sho ip bgp 59.229.189.0
% Network not in table
route-views>