tools similar to stat.ripe.net?

Simon Knight simon.knight at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 13:03:38 UTC 2014

If you're interested in the visualisation, checkout the "info" link at
the bottom of the applet.

Specifically:

<quote>
BGPlay was created in collaboration with the Compunet Research Lab at
Roma Tre University
http://www.dia.uniroma3.it/~compunet/www/view/index.php. The source
code is freely available at https://github.com/compunet/BGPlay.js.
Refer to http://www.bgplayjs.com for more information about BGPlay.js.

Check also the RIPE Labs article regarding the release of BGPlay.
</quote>

if you're after the raw data there's a link in the info to the API
calls https://stat.ripe.net/docs/data_api#BGPlay

So you should be able to modify either component according to your needs.

--Simon