misunderstanding scale

Mike Hale eyeronic.design at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 00:24:24 UTC 2014

 "I wasn't aware that calling out FUD was derisive, but whatever."
It's derisive because you completely dismiss a huge security issue
that, given the state of IPv6 adoption, a great majority of companies
are facing.

Calling it FUD is completely wrong because it *is* a legitimate
security issue for most businesses.  Sure, you've got the few who have
been able to properly plan for and secure their networks against the
increased attack surface of IPv6, but again...most companies haven't.

Slinging false proclamations of FUD is as harmful as FUD itself.

--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0