misunderstanding scale

Timothy Morizot tmorizot at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 23:49:36 UTC 2014

On Mar 23, 2014 6:21 PM, "Paul Ferguson" <fergdawgster at mykolab.com> wrote:
> Says you.

And many others. My comments were actually reiterating what I commonly see
presented today.

> On the other hand, there are beaucoup enterprise networks unwilling to
> consider to moving to v6 until there are management, control,
> administrative, and security issues addressed.

Whereas there are other enterprise networks, including mine, who are
actively deploying IPv6 and have been for a number of years now. So unless
you can come up with something truly novel that we haven't already dealt
with, I'll stick by my use of FUD.

> You can continue to deride our issues, and make derisive comments
> until your heart's content, but it does not change reality.

I wasn't aware that calling out FUD was derisive, but whatever.

Cheers,

Scott