misunderstanding scale (was: Ipv4 end, its fake.)

Bryan Socha bryan at digitalocean.com
Sat Mar 22 09:30:43 UTC 2014

Oh btw, how many ipv4s are you hording with zero justification to keep
them?       I was unpopular during apricot for not liking the idea of no
liability leasing of v4.     I don't like this artificial v4 situation
every eyeball network created.    Why is v4 a commodity and asset?   Where
is the audits.    I can justify my 6 /14s, can you still?