Level 3 blames Internet slowdowns on Technica

Sholes, Joshua Joshua_Sholes at cable.comcast.com
Fri Mar 21 14:13:34 UTC 2014

How do you get around the problem of natural monopolies, then?   Or should
we be moving to a world where, say, a dozen or more separate companies are
all running fiber or coax on the poles on my street in an effort to get to
my house?

IMHO, the only way to get real competition on the last mile is to have the
actual fiber/wire infrastructure being owned by a neutral party that's
required to pass anyone's traffic.

--
Josh Sholes