Level 3 blames Internet slowdowns on ISPs' refusal to upgrade networks | Ars Technica

Bryan Socha bryan at digitalocean.com
Thu Mar 20 16:34:32 UTC 2014

I don't know where everyones traffic goes but level3 and us, nothing.
We've dropped all but 1 line which will be gone in 60 days.    I don't care
what their excuse is, they have been horrible this last 14 months and I'd
rather get bw from cogent who isn't great but doesn't blame everyone else
for their inability to peer better...

A premium cost provider should have premium service and level3 is no longer
that.

Bryan Socha
Network Engineer
DigitalOcean