Customer Support Ticketing

Ray Sanders Ray.Sanders at sheknows.com
Wed Mar 19 22:27:21 UTC 2014

Another +1/like/upvote for Kayako.

RAY SANDERS
Senior Systems Engineer
ray.sanders at sheknows.com
From: Nolan Rollo <nrollo at kw-corp.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 3:14 PM
To: Paul Stewart; nanog at nanog.org
Subject: RE: Customer Support Ticketing

For what it's worth, I've actually heard the Intuit guys that sell Quickbase will build and customize your ticketing system for you. I haven't looked that heavily into other options since I've run a few RT instances I'm most comfortable there but I'm sure you know it doesn't integrate with other applications well unless you're  a perl dev