L6-20P -> L6-30R

Staudinger, Malcolm mstaudinger at corp.earthlink.com
Wed Mar 19 16:48:12 UTC 2014

I recently bought a UPS with a 30R plug on it, and sat and tried for about 20 minutes to plug it into what I thought was a 30 socket. It was, in fact, a 20. They're similar enough that if you're looking at the ends you might be convinced that someone has bent a one of the ends of the plug funny, but no amount of trying will make them fit.

Malcolm