How to catch a cracker in the US?

Keegan Holley no.spam at comcast.net
Thu Mar 13 23:46:32 UTC 2014

I’ve seen past employers contact the FBI for a similar issue, but we had control of the network and logs in question so that made it easier.  You may be able to contact interpol or a similar agency in the EU.  They will at least be able to tell you the right agency to call.

You can also have a lawyer contact comcast on your behalf.  Many times a company will retrieve and store logs in preparation of various legal proceedings.  Comcast is a very large company so there’s no way to be sure that this will spur them into action, but it’s a start.