How to catch a cracker in the US?

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Wed Mar 12 18:01:57 UTC 2014

Being caucasian myself, I am inherently aware of the terminology
“cracker". How a joke relating to catching crackers with “cheese” was
translated into a racial slur is completely beyond my comprehension. In my
country, we eat cheese with crackers .. So it would be safe to assume the
entirety of my comment was related to molded milk fat and baked grain. ;)