Need ARIN routing registry help

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Fri Mar 7 22:37:48 UTC 2014

"...That's what ARIN is telling us.  They correct their Routing Registry, ours will change to match"

You are getting caught into a loop here....
May I suggest that you take a closer look at the RADB record and determine which registry it was created by.

Your earlier statement implied that the Record was created in (Merit) RADB, however your above statement implies that Merit is telling you that the RADB entry is originating from ARIN RR..

I know ARIN RR is maintained by ARIN, and I am very sure they will help you remove the record.

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom