Need ARIN routing registry help

Jake Khuon khuon at NEEBU.Net
Fri Mar 7 22:29:25 UTC 2014

On 07/03/14 14:23, Meshier, Brent wrote:
> Already spoke to Merit, their response "That's what ARIN is telling us.  They correct their Routing Registry, ours will change to match"

What does the source attribute on the object say?  If it's RADB then
Merit should be able to help you get the objects cleaned up.  But if the
source points to ARIN then the original object data is stored in the
ARIN IRR you'll have to bug ARIN to get the object cleaned.  The NRTM at
whois.radb.net should pick up the changes.

--
/*=================[ Jake Khuon <khuon at NEEBU.Net> ]=================+
 | Packet Plumber, Network Engineers     /| / [~ [~ |) | | -------- |