Who uses ARIN's IRR?

Koch, Andrew andrew.koch at tdstelecom.com
Fri Mar 7 17:01:12 UTC 2014

You will notice right at the top of the output there is a hint on getting an unfiltered object.  Try using the -B flag on your query to get around this.

[elm:usrako]: whois -h rr.arin.net " 64.50.224.0 "
% This is the ARIN Routing Registry.

% Note: this output has been filtered.
%       To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '64.50.224.0/19AS4181'

route:          64.50.224.0/19
descr:          TDS Telecom
origin:         AS4181
mnt-by:         MNT-TDST
source:         ARIN # Filtered

[elm:usrako]: whois -h rr.arin.net " -B 64.50.224.0 "
% This is the ARIN Routing Registry.

% Information related to '64.50.224.0/19AS4181'

route:          64.50.224.0/19
descr:          TDS Telecom
origin:         AS4181
mnt-by:         MNT-TDST