valley free routing?

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 22:37:47 UTC 2014

The AS I worked at back in the day did to a degree for willing parties.
Mostly small ISPs who all knew each other. We had at the time 3 regional
hub locations with interlinks, and peered settlement free with 2 - 3 ASs in
1 of the locations, and 1-2 ASs each in the other 2 locations, all of which
could opt to allow their prefixes to be heard by the others via communities.

-Blake