Any experience with Comcast digital voice for OOB (offlist is fine)

Eric Tykwinski eric-list at truenet.com
Sat Mar 1 20:20:29 UTC 2014

Thanks all,

Jared, sorry I forgot about out-of-band touch tones and should of specified better, the client was looking to use a modem like most guessed.
I suggested using a cellular option since POTS wasn't available, as most gear usually has that as an option, and it looks like US Robotics makes a serial connection modem at that.

I do remember though something about a modem over VoIP protocol being developed, something like Jay was saying about Faxing over VoIP, but I guess it never took off.  My guess being relying on the same line as an internet connection would be about that smart anyways.

Sincerely,

Eric Tykwinski
TrueNet, Inc.
P: 610-429-8300