Comcast Business Internet Options

rdrake rdrake at direcpath.com
Mon Jun 30 20:18:39 UTC 2014

On 06/30/2014 03:49 PM, Phil Gardner wrote:
> Damn, interesting. Though for my needs, I'm more interested in the
> response time for service than all out speed.
>
> I'd also be surprised if they offer that in my state.

Where are you located?  Usually you can get an okay DSL connection as a
backup and that would be better than most of the SLAs from big
companies*.  Alternatively you could get a wifi or USB LTE dongle for a
secondary connection.  Of course that may not be available in your area,
but I've gotten LTE in surprising places.

* The problem with the SLAs being that they won't restore your service
in 3 days, they'll just credit you the full price of your dinky
circuit.  The good news is if your inside wiring is clean then you
probably won't have too many outages on cable.  Ask your neighbors if
their Internet is reliable.