Next steps in extortion case - ideas?

Charles N Wyble charles at thefnf.org
Mon Jun 30 16:35:51 UTC 2014

Sue him for slander?

Contact the US DOJ and request extortion charges be filed? I mean if someone was committing a crime against me, I'd certainly be in contact with law enforcement to have charges filed and a warrant out for arrest.

You shouldn't have called him. He has certainly changed his phone number. He also now most likely has your personal phone number.

Contact law enforcement. That's what you should of done instead of calling him. I'd also consult your attorney. Ironically enough , the person you contacted could potentially try and turn the tables on you. Did you record the telephone conversation?