Next steps in extortion case - ideas?

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sun Jun 29 17:23:36 UTC 2014

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but one reason to get law
enforcement involved, cynicism aside, is a concern for personal,
particularly physical, retribution.

At one time I spent a bit too much time refuting holocaust deniers, it
got rather one-on-one. They came in various flavors but some were easy
to characterize as neo-nazis, some well known to law enforcement and
the media, etc.

There were times I'd look up and down my (fairly long) driveway
carefully when coming home, in a manner of speaking.

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada