Next steps in extortion case - ideas?

Markus universe at truemetal.org
Sat Jun 28 17:52:37 UTC 2014

Am 28.06.2014 19:44, schrieb Rob McEwen:
> You mentioned that this person resides in the US. Does he always target
> people outside the US? (from what you know about him)

No, he targets individuals and companies all over the world in this
particular area of business.

And that's another good aspect. Because my goal is to shut down his
activities as a whole, and not simply remove the blog posts about
myself. The blog is hosted at blogspot (Google), and I see that they
every now and then remove single posts after someone complained for long
enough, but I guess the blog as a whole falls under some kind of freedom
of information thing, so Google won't shut it down. And even if they
would, he'd simply switch to another blog provider.

Regards
Markus