Owning a name

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 04:35:49 UTC 2014

On 6/26/2014 11:20 PM, Bill Woodcock wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2014, at 9:13 PM, Patrick W. Gilmore <patrick at ianai.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On Jun 27, 2014, at 00:07 , Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon at cox.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2014/06/court-ruling-israeli-and-us-terrorism.html

Have not seen much discussion about this.

>> That would be a horrifically bad precedent to set. I hope this
>> insanity stops before it get started.
>
> Anyone have a link to the actual ruling?  This URL is to a very
> positionally-specific interpretation of events, which is fairly
> disconnected from reality on the ICANN side…  It’s quite possible
> it’s an equally clueless interpretation of the court decision.  In
> any event, even if the court was as clueless as this implies, it
> won’t go anywhere.

http://richardedmondson.net/2014/06/25/us-court-ruling-theoretically-could-mean-shut-down-of-iranian-web-sites/
quotes other articles--non seem to be the ruling per se.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: