Owning a name

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Fri Jun 27 04:20:30 UTC 2014

On Jun 26, 2014, at 9:13 PM, Patrick W. Gilmore <patrick at ianai.net> wrote:

> On Jun 27, 2014, at 00:07 , Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon at cox.net> wrote:
>
>> http://joshuapundit.blogspot.com/2014/06/court-ruling-israeli-and-us-terrorism.html
>>
>> Have not seen much discussion about this.
>
> That would be a horrifically bad precedent to set. I hope this insanity stops before it get started.

Anyone have a link to the actual ruling?  This URL is to a very positionally-specific interpretation of events, which is fairly disconnected from reality on the ICANN side…  It’s quite possible it’s an equally clueless interpretation of the court decision.  In any event, even if the court was as clueless as this implies, it won’t go anywhere.

                                -Bill