Finisar SFP/SFP+

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Tue Jun 24 20:23:27 UTC 2014

Hi Nick,

Thanks for the reply, and yes, your assumption is correct.
I was exploring / wanting to know the 'code' for re-programing Finisar SFP/SFP+

I do have a programmer and the software that goes with it.

Many for the SFP/SFP+ mfg. have 'locked' eeproms, they require a special sequence of code before they can be programmed. Finisar is one of them.

I was wanting to know if there is anyone who has such code for the Finisar SFP/SFP+.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net