Finisar SFP/SFP+

Nick Hilliard nick at foobar.org
Tue Jun 24 19:46:15 UTC 2014

On 24/06/2014 17:39, Faisal Imtiaz wrote:
> Anyone out there, know what is the 'code' sequence for programming Finisar SFP / SFP+ ?

this is a very broken question.  I'm going to assume you have a bunch of
finisar transceivers and you want to reprogram them to look like e.g. cisco
or juniper or whatevs.

You can find a bunch on the internet using your favourite search engine
with the term "sfp programmer".  The difficulty is getting one which will
be able to reprogram your SFPs in the way that they need to be
reprogrammed.  If the reprogrammer includes the software to do this
properly, you're on to a winner.

Nick