Ars Technica on IPv4 exhaustion

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Jun 23 01:41:24 UTC 2014

This looks somewhat promising:

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R7000/R7000_DS_vA_19Mar14.pdf
~$200

If you want something cheaper, this:

http://www.downloads.netgear.com/files/GDC/R6300V2/R6300v2_DS_20Jun13.pdf
is about $100.

I haven’t tried either of these myself yet, but other Netgear home products with IPv6 support have worked reasonably well in my experience and these are newer generation and do list IPv6 support in their data sheets.

There may be cheaper models. I haven’t done any sort of thorough investigation.

Of course the Apple Airport Express and Airport Extreme models also have 802.11ac support and known good IPv6 implementations.

Owen