Canada and IPv6 (was: Ars Technica on IPv4 exhaustion)

Gabriel Blanchard gabe at teksavvy.ca
Fri Jun 20 14:22:17 UTC 2014

6rd is in my opinion a band-aid solution, I don't see the point of offering IPv6 if it requires IPv4. native IPv6 should be offered where possible.

We offer native IPv6 to all our DSL customers but only on an opt-in basis, we're although unfortunately unable to offer IPv6 over Cable since we still depend on a certain incumbent...