Ars Technica on IPv4 exhaustion

Edward Arthurs earthurs at legacyinmate.com
Thu Jun 19 01:13:50 UTC 2014

There are several obstacles to overcome, IMHO
1. The companies at the mid size and smaller levels have to invest in newer
equipment that handles IPV6.
2. The network Admins at the above mentioned companies need to learn IPV6,
most will want there company to pay the bill for this.
3. The vendors that make said equipment should lower the cost of said
equipment to prompt said companies into purchasing said equipment.

There is a huge difference between IPV4 and IPV6 and there will be a lot of
network admins that simply do not want to learn or change there network.

Thank You

Edward Arthurs
Manager of Network Installations
Legacy Inmate Communications
Legacy Contact Center
Legacy Long Distance Intl. Inc
10833 Valley View Street
Suite 150
Cypress, California 90630-5040
Office 1-800-577-5534 ext. 207
Direct 1-800-956-1595
Fax    1-714-827-7545
E-Mail: earthurs at legacyinmate.com
E-Mail: legacyinstall at gmail.com

This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is
private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.
If you received this e-mail in error, please delete it from your system
without copying it and notify sender by reply e-mail, so that our records
can be corrected.
No trees were harmed as a result of this e-mail; however, many electrons
were severely inconvenienced.