Credit to Digital Ocean for ipv6 offering

gp gp+nanog at gparent.net
Wed Jun 18 14:01:01 UTC 2014

Of course, one could also read the giant paragraph written by the CEO
and see exactly what's going on, including the info about the other data
centers and the new ones coming up.

I love how people whine that operators don't deploy IPv6 quickly enough,
and they cry even harder when it's actually being deployed because it's
not perfect and everywhere on the first day.

Really, give it a break.