Credit to Digital Ocean for ipv6 offering

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Tue Jun 17 16:37:44 UTC 2014

On Jun 17, 2014, at 12:30 PM, Bryan Seitz <seitz at bsd-unix.net> wrote:

> Agreed as well.  It isn't hard to dual stack, maybe they bought some junk gear that has issues in the older datacenters? :)

We all have junk kicking around that we wish we didn't have.

> Howevveeerrr.... they are also the cheapest thing going (other than Vultr.com) so you also get what you pay for :)

Even Facebook who has talked publicly about their IPv6 deployments and issues they have encountered has faced major hurdles in operation of networking and host behaviors.

(start on page 11)

http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/WorldIPv6Congress-IPv6_LH-v2.pdf

- Jared