Credit to Digital Ocean for ipv6 offering

rwebb at ropeguru.com rwebb at ropeguru.com
Tue Jun 17 15:26:16 UTC 2014

I don't think it is harsh when they lead their customers on with no
progress.

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/questions/is-ipv6-available

digitalocean.uservoice.com/forums/136585-digital-ocean/suggestions/2639897-ipv6-addresses

Take note of the original post dates and the responses. Original
questions were in 2012 with responses of Q4 2012 to Q1 2013.

Robert