Credit to Digital Ocean for ipv6 offering

rwebb at ropeguru.com rwebb at ropeguru.com
Tue Jun 17 14:35:17 UTC 2014

Not impressed at all. DO customers have been asking for IPv6 for
around two years now with responses of, "It's coming". Now they are
getting press because they are rollingit our ONLY in their Singapore
market which is its newest data center. Those of us here in the US are
still getting the same ole, "It's coming" responses.

There are other VPS's out there that are already givinf IPv6
addresses. I have two with www.peakservers.com where I get one IPv4
and 8 IPv6 addresses.