IPV6 and Charter Cable

David Hill dhill+nanog at mindcry.org
Fri Jun 13 20:00:48 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 13, 2014 at 12:39:42PM -0700, Roy wrote:
> Does Charter Cable have IPV6 for businesses yet?  If so can someone
> point me in the right direction.  Their NOC seems to be clueless on
> their IPV6 plans

I have the same issue; no one can give me an answer on when.  They had a
link on their business website stating you could sign up for "beta"
testing.  When I asked my sales rep to sign me up, I received a call
back stating they weren't doing beta testing and that they were going to
remove the link from their website.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/charter-prepares-for-world-ipv6-day-122445413.html
... "Charter will provide more information on IPv6 deployment as we
approach full deployment in 2012."

2 years later and as far as I know, they haven't started deployment.

As far as I know, they are only providing 6rd.
http://www.myaccount.charter.com/customers/Support.aspx?SupportArticleID=2665#ipv6prep

- David