routing issues to AWS via 2914(NTT)

Paul WALL pauldotwall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:44:51 UTC 2014

Amazon peers at many key exchanges, with dozens of hosting shops
(where customers might share mutual infrastructure) like yours:

https://www.peeringdb.com/view.php?asn=16509

Rather than play the blame game with third-party transit providers,
why not hit them up for some sessions?

Drive Slow,
Paul Wall