NANOG 62 and a new tool for presentation submissions

Eric Oosting eoosting at netuf.net
Wed Jun 11 00:30:11 UTC 2014

Today we began an upgrade to the site/tool located at pc.nanog.org, known
as the pc tool, which is designed to allow the community to propose talks
for the next NANOG. The new site has some of the latest fads in web 2.0 web
design and buzzwords, for instance we've decided to use a programming
language with silent "d" in the name. Don't worry, it's somewhere short of
having tag clouds.

We hope you like it. Or at least, we hope not too many of you despise it.

Please hold of on any talk submissions for a few days while we migrate the
data from the old tool to the new. The NANOG Program Committee will issue
the NANOG61 call for presentations shortly, marking the availability of the
new tool.

Thanks,
-e

--