L3/HE/Inbound Pathing Question

Brandon Lehmann brandon at bitradius.com
Tue Jun 10 05:35:24 UTC 2014

If you're not familiar with how you can engineer traffic on L3's network
take a peek at
http://www.scn.rain.com/~neighorn/PDF/Traffic_Engineering_with_BGP_and_Level
3.pdf (slightly outdated but still useful)

As far as HE is concerned, when I asked them about communities a few weeks
ago all they could offer was a blackhole community.

However, as Jay said, you're likely at the mercy of the blended provider and
what they support.