Does anyone know Jared's birthday?

Jim Duncan jduncan at juniper.net
Sun Jun 8 17:19:09 UTC 2014

Jared,

I regret I won't be at anything other than FIRST in the near future, so I can't say it to you in person, but I do think this is worth sending to the whole list:

Birthdays are when we tell people, "We're glad you're here."

And we're glad you're here.  All of us.  Even some who don't know it yet.

Thank you.  Happy Birthday, whenever it is!

Jim

--
James N. Duncan, CISSP
Security Engineer, Juniper Secure Development Lifecycle (SDL) Program