real-time traffic engineering/management solutions

Pawel Rybczyk pawel.rybczyk at border6.com
Wed Jun 4 15:05:05 UTC 2014

Hi Tassos,
My name is Pawel and I represent Border 6. We develop a traffic
engineering platform for real-time route optimization and reporting on
top of BGP. Our main use case is optimizing transits and IX connectivity.

Do not hesitate to contact me directly for more details, or provide me
your phone number - I'll be happy to call you at your convenience.

Pawel Rybczyk
pawel.rybczyk at border6.com
www.border6.com
office: +48 22 242 89 51 ext. 103