ARIN PPC Agenda for NANOG 61 Now Available
jcurran at arin.net
Tue Jun 3 16:29:02 UTC 2014
NANOG 61 Attendees -
The ARIN Public Policy consultation is now starting in the Evergreen Ballroom.
Begin forwarded message:
From: ARIN <info at arin.net<mailto:info at arin.net>>
Subject: [arin-announce] ARIN PPC Agenda for NANOG 61 Now Available
Date: May 28, 2014 at 10:48:22 AM PDT
To: <arin-announce at arin.net<mailto:arin-announce at arin.net>>
Don't forget to mark your calendar and join us for ARIN's Public Policy Consultation (PPC), which will be held during NANOG 61 in Bellevue, Washington on Tuesday, 3 June 2014, from 9:30 - 1:00 PM. The policy consultation is part of ARIN's Policy Development Process, and it is an open public discussion of Internet number resource policy.
Registered NANOG 61 attendees do not need to register to participate in this session.
If you plan to attend and are not registered for NANOG you must register for the ARIN PPC at the https://www.arin.net/ppcregister
There is no registration fee for this ARIN session, and it does not provide you entry to any other NANOG programming or social events.
Current policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are:
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2013-8: Subsequent Allocations for
New Multiple Discrete Networks
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-1: Out of Region Use
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-3: Remove 8.2 and 8.3 and 8.4 Minimum IPv4
Block Size Requirements
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-5: Remove 7.2 Lame Delegations
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-6: Remove 7.1 [Maintaining IN-ADDRs]
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-8: Alignment of 8.3 Needs Requirements to
Reality of Business
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-9: Resolve Conflict Between RSA and 8.2
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-11: Improved Registry Accuracy Proposal
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-12: Anti-hijack Policy
* Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2014-13: Reduce All Minimum
Allocation/Assignment Units to /24
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-14: Removing Needs Test from Small IPv4
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-15: Allow Inter-RIR ASN Transfers
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-16: Section 4.10 Austerity Policy Update
* Draft Policy ARIN-2014-17: Change Utilization Requirements from
last-allocation to total-aggregate
Text available at: https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/ or in the PPC Discussion Guide: https://www.arin.net/ppcnanog61
ARIN will offer a webcast, live transcript, and Jabber chat options for remote participants. Registered remote participants can submit comments and questions to the discussions during the meeting. Details are available at: https://www.arin.net/ppcremote
Register to attend in person or remotely today!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
You are receiving this message because you are subscribed to
the ARIN Announce Mailing List (ARIN-announce at arin.net<mailto:ARIN-announce at arin.net>).
Unsubscribe or manage your mailing list subscription at:
Please contact info at arin.net if you experience any issues.
More information about the NANOG