Greenfield Access Network

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 19:58:20 UTC 2014

Scott,

Thank you for your input.

What do you recommend for network segmentation? A VLAN per Chassis, a VLAN
per service, or a VLAN per customer/port? When you say qinq VLANs are you
referring to the CVLAN model?

I am really interested to know how the largest providers, like Comcast,
AT&T, and Verizon setup their residential networks. Little information is
available on the internet besides the access platforms they use.