Carrier Grade NAT

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Jul 31 00:05:28 UTC 2014

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:39:14 -0700, Owen DeLong said:

> I was talking about Amazon, not AWS. Yes, AWS would help too, but in terms of
> the Alexa list, Amazon would swing the percentage meaningfully. I don’t know to
> what extent AWS would swing the percentage.

There's probably not much stuff that individually is in the Alexa top 100, but
collectively AWS probably has a half million or so hosted entities that
together would end up at the bottom end of the Top 50 if not better.

Of course, then the question becomes what percentage of those half million
entities are ready to go once AWS flips the switch....