Carrier Grade NAT

joshua rayburn jbrayburn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 19:45:56 UTC 2014

You can utilize an ASR 1006 / 1013 with an ESP card for CGN functionality.
Starting in 3.10 code you can utilize Bulk Port Allocation to carve out
small consecutive port bundles for end users as to not mess up SIP
functionsand High Speed Logging to log individual customers ports for law
enforcement needs without overrunning your logging server.