Carrier Grade NAT

Corey Touchet corey.touchet at corp.totalserversolutions.com
Wed Jul 30 16:09:42 UTC 2014

There¹s still a lot of websites that are not with the times.

No ipv6 on CNN, FOX, or NBC news websites.

Slashdot.org shame on you!

Comcast and AT&T work, but not Verizon.  No surprise there.  Power company
nope.

I think CGN is fine for 99% of customers out there.  Until the iPhone came
out Verizon Wireless had natted all their blackberry customers and saved
million¹s of IP¹s.  Then Apple and Google blew a hole into that plan.

Then again I¹m for IPv4 just running out and finally pushing people to
adopt.  The US Govt has done a better job of moving to IPv6 than private
industry which frankly is amazing all things considered.

Comcast is pushing over 1TBPS of IPv6 traffic, but I¹m sure that¹s mainly
video from Youtube and Netflix.