Many players make up application performance (was Re: Richard Bennett, NANOG posting, and Integrity)

Corey Touchet corey.touchet at corp.totalserversolutions.com
Tue Jul 29 15:11:48 UTC 2014

What I would like to see is someone who sets up a VPN that has an endpoint
path that¹s the same as NetFlix.  If their streaming performance improves
that would be very telling.  Heck you could use 2 machines and do a side
by side.

However I doubt Level3 is going to sit there and lie about their
connection to Verizon being overloaded, and for Verizon to do any kind of
meaningful QOS it would require an effort on the Level3 side of the
connection as well.